Record the Screen
Learn how to record websites, applications, or your entire desktop using Camtasia Recorder.
Choose to record applications, your computer’s desktop, Web sites, and much more. Camtasia Recorder captures cursor movements, menu selections, pop-up and layered windows, typing, and any other action seen on the screen.
In addition to screen recording, Camtasia recorder allows you to draw on the screen and add effects while recording. Complete the following to record:
- Select an area to record:
- Record the full screen: Click the Full Screen button.
- Record with custom dimensions: Click the Custom button. The
custom options expand.
- Select the recording settings:
- Select additional recording options in the Tools Options dialog box.
- Click the Record button.
- Record the screen. The toolbar changes when you begin recording.
- Click the Stop button or press <F10>. The recording preview appears.