After you add an asset from the Camtasia Assets subtab or from your personal library, customize the properties to:
Note: The video above shows how to access the library in Camtasia 2023.2.0 and earlier.
- To access the library in Camtasia 2023.3.0 or later, select Media tab > Library subtab. See Where’s My Camtasia Library?.
- To access the free and premium assets in Camtasia version 2023.3.0 or later, select Media tab > Camtasia Assets subtab.
- Edit the text.
- Match your brand colors and logos.
- Set the aesthetics or video tone.
- Get the desired effect by changing the speed or other visual properties.
Customize an Asset
- Click to select the asset on the timeline or canvas.
- Click the Properties button.
- The Properties panel opens. Each asset has its own unique set of customizable properties, such as color, size, text, and speed. Edit the desired properties for each.
- To preview the changes, drag the playhead on the timeline to the desired start location and click the Play button or press the Spacebar. The canvas displays a preview of your video.
To learn how to create your own custom assets and to set which quick properties can be customized, see Create Custom Assets.