Brand Your Video with a Watermark
Learn how to add an image on top of the video throughout the duration of the video as a watermark. Add a watermark image to:
- Identify the video owner/creator.
- Protect intellectual property.
- Brand a video with a company or institution logo.
- Select File > Import Media.
- Select an image to use as the watermark. Use transparent images (PNG or PDF) for the watermark if you want the background or the video content to show through portions of the image.
- Click the Media tab.
- Drag the image onto a blank track on the timeline above the current clip.
- To position the image, drag the image on the canvas.
- Click the Properties button to edit settings, such as Opacity.
- To display the watermark throughout the entire video, drag the
right edge of the watermark image to the end of the timeline.